Why Home Staging
Top ten reasons to stage your home
10. You will make a lot more money!
9. The cost of staging doesn’t cost a dime!
8. Your home will sell much faster!
7. Buyers can visualize themselves living there!
6. Online home photos will stand-out!
5. Home sellers can not view their homes objectively!
4. Your home’s flaws can be overlooked!
3. You can relax
2. Most agents consider it a necessity.
1. Not staging will only help sell your competition!
“Staged Homes Sell 90% Faster”
- Days On Market 45% 45%
- Sell Above Asking 76% 76%
- Less Carrying Cost 20% 20%
- More Showings 90% 90%
A consultation is the first step into evaluating a home from a buyers perspective proving you all the tools and whisles to prespare a home into the real estate market
Our primary goal is to create a move-in ready home with the most “Wow factor” for the least expense for the client. We offer a variety of levels of staging for the occupied home. We have owner occupied homes staged in Melbourne, Rockledge, Viera and surrounding areas of Brevard County.
Vacant & Model Homes
Staging is the art of preparing your home to sell. Staging a home highlights the best features, creates focal points, and designs a space that buyers will fall in love with.
A color consultation combines color psychology, current trends, demographic statistics, and colordesign theories to come up with a successful informed solution. Add to that mix the science of visual and physiological effects – how color affects the human body and mind.
If you need a little bit of guidance, we can help you develop a design plan. While discussing your personal preferences and lifestyle, we can advise you, furniture selection, fabrics and finishes.
Partnering with Inspiring Homes will give you the competitive advantage when listing your properties.